Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Too Fast, Too Slow, or Just Lazy?

The Usual Lame Excuses

To say that things have been crazy around here is an understatement. The good news is that I've not encountered some devastating disease or horrible impairment. The reality is I've been overloaded with a huge "to do" list (of my own making) that covers everything from simple errands to a renovating of my back yard so it looks "mature" in time for my daughter's wedding. In between are the usual Hospice patients and some non-profit board activity. Backpacking? Someday maybe.

So those are my excuses. Let it not be said that I can't be creative under pressure. Maybe I should have been a litigator.

So Now What?

I'll have some pictures of (1) the recent flood devastation in the state of Washington, (2) the destruction of my well-engineered deer fence after it was attacked (wrecked?) by some hungry apple-seeking deer, and (3) the wreckage at the back of my property after the BPA removed some fir trees that were endangering (their word, not mine) their 200 foot high power lines on the adjoining neighbor's property.

Anyone want some fire wood?

No comments: