Thursday, April 27, 2006

Father Time's Power Rating

I really don't believe in these "quick and dirty" psychological tests, unless they make me sound omnipotent! I found this website with tons of tests and took all of them until I found one that made me look good. (Others had me pegged as a psychopath, the color blue, zero empathy, no soul, etc. You get the drift.) So, since humility is one of my redeeming social characteristics, I proudly present the results of the Power Test. By the way, the link should take you to the site where you can spend some time finding out how dysfunctional you are too. Is this cool or what?

Your Power Level is: 75%

You're a very powerful person, and you know that all of your power comes from within.
Keep on doing what you're doing, and you'll reach your goals.

No comments: