Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Father Time's Garage Sale

Crop duster Like new. Only used to spray Weed & Feed on my back yard. Must sell due to high price of aviation gasoline, neighbor's lawsuit, and need for new glasses.

Steam engine Used to power home generator. Only used during air raids. Must sell due to state air quality restrictions and shortage of wood to stoke boiler. Will make a great addition to anyone's front yard as a landscaping feature. I'd put it my front yard but there isn't room with my '78 Ford Econoline Van that's being restored.

Motorcycle with monkey Makes a great riding partner if your spouse is "anti-motorcycle" and refuses to ride with you. Monkey is also handy in bar fights, since police don't know what statutes to cite.

Slightly used couch Used infrequently but still serviceable. This Chippendale replica will give any home a real touch of class!

Special Financing Arrangements
Make me an offer on any item - no reasonable offer refused. Trade-ins gladly accepted, appraiser on duty 24/7 - 0% financing available, 24 months same as cash.

Deals like this don't come along often. Act now before it's too late. Operators are standing by. (Been there quite a while in fact, just smoking cigarettes and eating my Cheetos!)

There you have it. I won't be blogging for a few days because of the anticipated heavy traffic this sale will generate, but I will be checking e-mail if you see if there's something you want. Now, I'm off to make some signs!

(Don't you wish I'd stayed in the woods?)

2 comments:

The Fly said...

Hmmm... I could really use that monkey. Can I get it without the motorcycle?

Father Time said...

SOLD!

Do you want him shipped with or without the mirror? With mirror, which only costs $1.00 more, he really keeps his do looking good!

Without mirror, he will never compete with you for female attention, since he looks like John Bolton in drag.