Monday, June 23, 2008

New Look - New Direction

The Umpteenth Shift Of Focus

I've done this before so I'm doing it again.

Once again I've lost my blogging motivation. And again, I've resorted to an old reliable cure - a quick and dirty review of my settled-in life as a retired person. Not surprisingly, it revealed I'm busier than ever and still blessed with a solid immune system that rejects everything nasty and makes each day a delight.

Therefore, (and this has nothing to do with the above) I'm going to proceed with a half-diary, half-opinion format. This is good news for anyone who cares to know what I'm doing with my time, and bad news for those who stumble by here looking for exciting and enlightening topics.

In advance, let me apologize to my friends who occasionally visit here. If my constant bobbing and weaving is becoming bothersome, just be thankful there are thousands of other web sites that can offer you respite.

So that's it. Let's see what develops this time and how long it lasts! I'm excited again and that's what's important here at the place.

No comments: