Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Smelling Good

Following Others Shamelessly!

OK. Here's the deal. Family members are getting rich writing about clothes and accessories made from leather and cotton, or about the thousands of ways to buy mineral oil, soap, and perfume with whizbang names like Shazamm 48-hour body lotion or POOF! hair slicker-downer and fake shine oil.

Therefore, since we're overdue to be trendy, (plus my recurring need for cash) it's Father Time's responsibility to start reviewing clothing for men and stuff we can buy in a bottle and use in place of good old fashioned soap. After all we want to look good wherever we are, be it the grocery store, liquor store, or funeral parlor.

Right after my nap! Then I'll invite Brett Farve to join us for a review of jeans featuring a specially designed crotch. Hopefully he can clear up the mystery surrounding the need for such an accoutrement as touted in his latest ad.

2 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

But it's so much fun to be shamelessly materialistic :) I make no apologies!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail
on the head. The issue is something which not enough men and
women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

Also visit my webpage :: Bmi For Women Chart