Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting Back To HTML

Activating The Ancient Brain

It's been ages since I used HTML codes so I decided to see how many I could remember. Hang in there with me - this will not be interesting or factual. Just me messing with stuff to make sure I'm up to speed before attempting to blog my upcoming vacation. The game plan is to have some photos and commentary about our amazing adventures on this blog. (Hopefully not too amazing.)

Hopefully this will be in italics. If not, well..........

And this should be underlined!

And, this should flash. S...! It won't flash. Research time. There! It's fixed.

How about a link for fun. Oregon Transplant Well, that didn't work! Damn. Back to the HTML cheat sheet.

And let's end this incredibly boring post with a pic. How about this?

Oh ya! Good start. Now we need to learn how to do captions!

So there it is. Time for another cup of coffee!

So the score is Blogger 2 - Father Time 2. Not bad but much work to do. So much time and so little to do!

3 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

All right Dad. Everything worked except for your little flashy thing, but I don't know how to do that either. Although the flashy thing may have been said tongue-in-cheek... I have a hard time reading tone in print :)

The link to my blog worked, so that's all that really matters right? LOL.

FatherTime said...

I agree with you - the link is working! Regarding the flashing thing - if you leave your computer on the post for about 4 or 5 minutes, it should start flashing. For some reason it loads more slowly than the rest of the page. If you check my blog chili recipe, it has the segment on "no tomatoes" is flashing. It works on Mozilla so maybe it's a Mac thing. ???

Jessica Jarrell said...

It could be a Mac thing.