Sunday, August 06, 2006

Family Coat of Arms


I thought it would be great to research my family name and see if we had a "coat of arms" in the past. Much to my dismay, we did not.

Therefore, being the oldest living member of my family, I hereby bestow upon myself the authority to proclaim this graphic symbol as the official Father Time Coat of Arms - Beta Test 1, effective August 1, 2006. Further, using said authority once again, Beta Test 2 could emerge at a later date should something more representative of our contributions to history be found.

Time to celebrate with a pint of Guinness.

3 comments:

The Fly said...

I'm with you on the Guinness part, by why is that cartoon man about to tragically get run over by a steamroller? Does he have the blues!?

Father Time said...

As a matter of fact, all of Father Time's family digs the blues. To the best of my knowledge, our family has had more deaths by steamroller than by natural causes.

Now, if you knew your demise was by being flattened out like a postage stamp, wouldn't you sing the blues?

The Fly said...

Not if I didn't own a computer, or had never shot a man in Memphis, apparently.