Thursday, October 04, 2007

New Look Means Means I'm Back

Where Has Father Time Been?
No posts in September. No explanations or prior warnings. Was it just plain old American negligence?

"Yes."

The prosecution rests.

Making Amends
OK, I confess - I was dogging it and just having too much fun. But, there is an upside if you are one of the few who has ever followed this blog. Things look different but the posts will follow the same format; my overarching guidelines are still chaos, randomness, and the exercise of free will - my free will. Maybe.

I'm back and will be just as serious or goofy, philosophically heavy or sardonic, satirical or whimsical, and just plain off the wall as ever.

Is This Good News?
It is for me because now my conscience is clear, my soul is relieved, and my feelings of guilt are in high gear! Life is good.

Thought For The Day
"It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker."

No joke!

No comments: