Monday, May 01, 2006

Father Time's Time Machine

I have discovered the secret to time travel - sleep. Last night I went to bed and I was 66 y/o. When I awoke this morning I was 67 y/o. Isn't it amazing what one can do when one has an in-depth understanding of quantum mechanics, physics, and advanced mathematics? At least, in my mind, someone with those skills should be able to do amazing things. If I just knew someone................

Anyways, I'm off to go hiking. It doesn't get any better than this!

6 comments:

Mo said...

Did I read right on TSTF that it's your birthday?? If it is then Happy Birthday! If it isn't, well that's just not nice. ;o)

Father Time said...

Mo: 'tis my birthday. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The Fly said...

Happy birthday, Father Time. May there be many happy (and mentally cognizant) returns of the day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday brother! I used to be jealous because you were the older sibling ... but now ... not so much! Remember when you were just 62 - how sweet it is!

Father Time said...

I appreciate everyone's kind thoughts. At least, in my advanced state, I think they're kind thoughts!