Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It Looks Good If Your Floor Is Warped

The latest project to emerge from Father Time's workshop is this magnificent bookcase/room divider. I learned long ago that quality work can only emerge from a scrupulously clean environment. My shop is, as you can clearly see, in near "operating room" condition.


Not only do I have the latest in fine woodworking machinery, using leather belts derived from the hides of grain-fed Australian wildebeests, but I also installed a highly efficient furnace to keep my materials at a constant temperature in the cold weather.

As a result of these major investments, heritage furniture will continue to emerge based on Father Time's motto: "Quality Is An Accident If You're Lucky."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a wacky sense of humor! *L*