Monday, June 19, 2006

Is There A Peugeot In Your Future?



Remember Peugeots? In the 70's and 80's they were a hot item if you craved anonymity.
If you thought Peugeots were "Plain Jane" you were not doing Jane any favors. If your car was underpowered, unreliable, and had zero trade-in value, then you were driving a Peugeot.

So, while surfing the CarScoop web site, I was totally shocked to see Peugeot is not only alive and well, but facing the future with something unlike anything I have ever seen before - called the Moovie. (No kidding - that's really what they call it!) It not only is one of the most radical vehicles I have ever seen, but it raises more questions than Jeopardy - like where is the engine? Are those tires? Where is the gas tank? Does it even use gas? Does it have a dashboard with room for my GPS screen? Now THAT's really important!

As answers become available, I will share them here. I think Peugeot has to figure out some of the answers too. The CarScoop watch begins!

4 comments:

The Fly said...

I saw Peugeots all the time in England. There's Peugeots, Citroens, and all sorts of other companies I had never even heard of over there.

Anonymous said...

That's one crazy looking car! *L* Doesn't look very aerodynamic, but I suppose it's not meant to go fast.

Father Time said...

I think it could take a Firebird in the quarter mile, don't you? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Not MY Firebird, buddy! ;) Not unless it can do it in under 11 seconds. :Þ