Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Blog Is Not Dead - Just On Vacation

Father Time does not possess the latest in high tech gear, I.E., a laptop computer. So, when I head for the woods or the beach or distant wineries, I'm clearly out-of-touch. (Some would say I'm that way when I'm home, but they're just jealous.)

So now it's time to return to "The Place" and share some stuff. What it will be is not clear; be reassured that it will include the usual cars, planes, Pacific Northwest scenic wonders, goofy things people have built, and last but not least - damn fine furniture.

Come with us as we explore the world of asymmetrical organic furniture. Join me in trying to decide whether it's art, comfort food, or something that should be placed in your living room as a place for company to sit. Or all three!.

Huh?

No comments: