Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Next Project On The Drawing Board


Continuing the trend toward a retirement that packs more in my daily bag than the bag can hold, cast your eyes upon this remodeled kitchen, which is the prototype for my own remodel, to be known henceforth as The Big Mess or if you prefer acronyms - The BM.

This is a picture of my Plan A. (Plan B follows when I get the cost estimates.) Our kitchen layout is exactly the same as this one (minus the cathedral ceiling). New cabinet doors, more glass, a window garden over the sink, and a new gas range should make 2007 exciting for the Time family.

Think of us when you kneel by your bed at night. (I usually kneel by my bed as I rush to pick up cookies I have knocked off the night stand before our shelty Joey gets to them.)

Life is not easy for Father Time!

No comments: