Friday, March 24, 2006

Father Time Moves Out To The Garage

What's up with the garage thing?

Well, it seems the world of automobiles is a passion I must live with; one that refuses to run out of gas. (I'm setting up The Fly for some more of his putrid puns.) So, until I'm struck with another brilliant idea (I had one in 1981), we're going out to the garage and mess around with all things automotive. What's really cool about this, is the wide range of topics I can play with. Having fun is what retirement is about; at least that's the case at Father Time's Place, er, Garage.

2 comments:

The Fly said...

Having fun what retirement is all about

Apparently proofreading isn't what retirement is all about... Or rather, Allah bout? Would that be a fight with the Islamic deity?

As for puns, I've got nothin'. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hubby had to retire his van.

.
.
.
It needed a new tire.

Okay, that was a bad pun. :)