Friday, March 31, 2006

True Confessions


Both of my readers have sent me e-mails similar to this:

Father Time. You show us pictures of cool cars, your first cars, weird cars, but at no time have you shown us what you drive. Are you still able to drive, and if so, what make and model?"

I knew this would happen eventually, so I had two choices.
1.) Find a picture of something cool and say it was mine, or
2.) Take a picture of my vehicle and tell the truth.

Thanks to the fine example set by DT Strain I have decided to take the high road and tell it like it is. Presenting my '96 GMC Sonoma. It has 143,00+ miles on it and it runs like it did when it was new. For my backpacking activities, for hauling bark dust and dirt for Younger Wife, for commuting to the big city to buy wood for my furniture building, I couldn't ask for anything better.

So there it is - the unvarnished truth (a woodworker pun.) Enjoy, while I read up on how to improve my picture taking skills.

No comments: