Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Remember, It's Only Money

Three different concept cars, three different target markets.



On the right, a VW with a W-12 engine. Remember the Bugatti a few posts back? It was a W-16. When someone builds a W-4 Harley, I'm in!

Second down is a Cadillac Cien, clearly aimed at Discount Dan in Vegas land. I bet he would sell his most precious asset - a '92 Honda Accord - for one of these. Nah.

Third, is my car (well, should be) - a new Shelby design. If my expectations are correct, it should handle well, have tons of power, and get me from Point A to Point B in a state of complete ecstasy. Oh ya.

So, summing up, we have three cars, all capable of becoming production vehicles, but unfortunately, not in the foreseeable future.

2 comments:

The Fly said...

See, when you fumble all over it like you just did, it just plain ceases to be funny. And that implies, erroneously, that it was funny to begin with.

"Oh, Fly's a woman, teeheehee, where's my Alzheimer's medication, teeheehee, I'm Father Time, I'm old, Social Security is wonderful, teeheehee!"

See?

Father Time said...

You don't handle rejection well, do you?