Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Russian Threat

We depart from cars to show you the latest secret weapon from Russia. My friend The Fly, who is a military historian, informs me that while the US has been preoccupied with Afghanistan and Iraq, the Russians have secretly been working on this weapon of mass destruction. My engineering instincts tell me that while it certainly has earned the "mass" descriptor, I have serious concerns about the "destruction" part. "City in turmoil after being hit by 5 lb bag of flour?" or "Massive casulties after citizens laugh to death?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

::laughing like Beevis & Butthead:: Yeah, that's really scary. Someone might get a big poof in the face with Betty Crocker pancake mix. *L*

The Fly said...

Okay, I never said that was a weapon of mass destruction. It's obviously a weapon of geriatric persuasion.