Sunday, March 12, 2006

Father Time's Bargain Bin

This is "filler" material while I work on the GM piece. It serves two purposes; (1) to keep both of my readers entertained, and (2) to comply with my wife's request to do something with my junk as a sign of good faith and legitimate intentions to finally help with this year's Spring cleaning.



In order to make ends meet, I've decided to sell my Bugatti. It has the standard W-16 engine that develops 1001 HP @ 8,000 RPM. (Sorry - the high output engine was not available at the time.) I originally paid $1 million for it, but since tax time is just around the corner, I'm reducing the asking price to $950,000 cash.

It only has 24K on the odometer since it has primarily been used for short commutes to the grocery store, gasoline station, and back. On caveat; since my 96 GMC pickup has first priority on garage space (to keep the bed clean for bark dust hauling), the Bugatti has been stored outside; however, a few bucks at your local detail shop will have it looking like new in short order.

Interested parties should contact me at faketrump@statementalhospital.com. Thanks!

4 comments:

The Fly said...

Is "Bugatti" Italian for "the green dustbin with the black wheels"?

Father Time said...

No. According to my friend Chan Le Wong at the German Consulate in Newark, it means "Fly Swatter" in Italian.

Anonymous said...

Heh heh... cute. :)

That is a nice looking engine diagram, though.

The Fly said...

Your friend must be misinformed; the Italians don't even bother swatting at flies.