Friday, January 27, 2006

Father Time's Last Ride




Having previously shown my first car and my first new car, I now present my last car - maybe. These are modified late model Corvettes being built by a company in Detroit. I cannot convey in writing how I would feel if I ever owned one of these. (The Buddhists refer to these feelings as "attachment" and are not considered a positive step toward enlightenment. But I digress.) When I look at these pictures, I'm at a total loss for truly descriptive adjectives.

Now, if I sold my truck, refinanced my home, and started a pyramid scheme, I could come up with the down payment. Then.............. Naaah! In a couple of weeks, I will go to my workshop and weep bitter tears about my materialistic side overcoming my common sense. But in the meantime, I'm going to keep on scheming and dreaming!

5 comments:

The Fly said...

Two words: Fireball XL5.

Anonymous said...

woooow...that car is HOT! (and i don't even really care about cars so that's saying a lot!)

Father Time said...

Fly: Right!

Michelle: You have good taste. :-)

The King said...

Wow, if I had kids I would so be selling them right now for one of those.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice looking car! :D