Friday, January 13, 2006

The First Image



So my friends, when you sign your first long-term employment contract, or you receive a signing bonus with your favorite NFL team, this is what you need in the hanger next to your home at the airfield. They are extremely handy for a short trip to the next state for a quick bite to eat, but can be a little spendy when it comes to buying gasoline. However, since you are taking the shortcut, (as the crow flies) you will probably come out ahead in the long run.

Personally, I will remove the tiger teeth from mine, since it might scare pets if I strafe (excuse me!) pass over your home enroute to fine dining. Wouldn't want to scare Jack!

Back to the workshop. The Shaker step stool beckons!

1 comment:

The Fly said...

I could get snarky and nit-picky, but I'll just say "nice plane".