Monday, January 16, 2006

Strange Day

Today has really been weird. Is this a Holiday? Yes. Is this a work day? Depends on who you are. Even the weather doesn't seem to able to make up it's mind. My inclination is to read, but I'm restless. The workshop beckons me to come on in and hang out. My friends' blogs reflect the same unsettled feeling. The Fly has writer's block. Even my recipe source is featuring Weight Watchers' macaroni and cheese. Is that an oxymoron or what?

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Good luck and may your nightstand be dusted, cleaned, and polished, totally ready for a bunch of stuff later this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right - today has been really awkward. I got to work at 8:30 this morning and 10 minutes later it seemed like it was already 5:30 (ready to go home)...on a MONDAY. Mondays are usually the longest day of the week! Meh.

On a side note, I'm glad I can comment on your blog now. =o) Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Father Time said...

Thanks Michelle. I'm delighted to have you comment. May your work week pass quickly!

The Fly said...

Michelle rules.